“Diligence IS THE MOTHER OF GOOD FORTUNE”
– Benjamin Disraeli
What is important to assess for a growing organisation or a start-up? Whether the business have earning capabilities, have a good understanding about the competency of the management, how to improve the company’s image and reputation, the prospective customers, and suppliers, as well as their financial position. A due diligence audit and report acts as a risk assessment tool to determine these factors successfully. Determining the effectiveness of processes, infrastructure, systems and financial reporting as well as identifying areas of future capital requirements are essential to conducting effective due diligence and will ultimately allow a growing organisation to maximise its value.
We are a one-stop solution assisting start-ups and mid-sized organisations with tax, compliance and HR due diligence. If you are an organisation that is contemplating investments, strategic partnerships, mergers and acquisitions or if you are looking to enhance organizational effectiveness in an existing business unit, our due diligence team can assist you with financial, legal, tax and environmental due diligence and business analysis. We tailor the approach for each organisation transaction to maximise value and deliver a quality work product in a timely manner.
Services we offer
- We perform a full legal due diligence resulting in an assessment of the main risks and provide potential solutions that reduce the risk and provide assistance in drafting the letter of intent/confidentiality and exclusivity agreements / share purchase agreement representations and warranties, etc.
- We conduct due diligences with the sole objective to generate valuable due diligence reports and business analyses for companies, that become an integral component of their decision-making and negotiation processes
- We offer a confidential, sound, unbiased perspective and are the ideal complement to client’s internal resources
- We provide value-added services that enhanceorganisations’ decisions by combining a thorough understanding of technologies, logistics, corporate strategy and finance with an ability to summarize complex issues into concise, easily understood terms
- We recognize and quantify deal-specific risks of the entity
- We help to identify hidden costs, contingencies, and commitments of the company