“Mentorship is key to unlocking each of our entrepreneurial spirits.”
– Richard Branson
Whether you’re new to running a business or have been in this industry for good many years, mentorship at any give period can help you refine your business strategy and map out the direction that your business should be taking off. Mentors can provide a sounding board for your ideas and provide valuable advice when it is asked for. Mentors can also chalk out business plans – an important tool for business through which a company can define the enterprise objectives and scope of operations, products and services, and operational strategies. A mentor is someone who will never make decisions for you, rather will help you work through your problems so you can make more informed decisions for your business.
We conduct thorough market research, competitor analysis, and five years financial forecasting as part of building a comprehensive business plan. Since we provide our services primarily to start-ups and midcaps, so we foremost listen to the requirements/business idea from the companies, and then get into the process of analyzing such need, optimizing, and providing workable solutions.
I as a mentor can help you with:
- Setting objectives and direction for your business
- Writing and creating business plans
- Developing effective marketing strategies
- Market research and audience segmentation
- Branding for your product and your company
- Marketing planning and product lifecycle planning
- Identifying new opportunities for your business thereby increasing sales and profits