“When you were made a leader you weren’t given a crown; you were given the responsibility to bring out the best in others.”
She believes that leadership is about taking charge, setting the expectations and thriving to live up to them.
Shuchita Gupta is one of the emerging tech CFOs in the country. Her areas of expertise include advisory, transformation and public engagement. A qualified chartered accountant, she is an alumnus of Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi.
After working with the likes of PWC, EY, YRG & Co., she has been associated with a number of start-ups as an Interim CFO before joining Moglix in June 2017 as Director- Finance.
A firm believer of patience & mindfulness as the sources of excellence – she believes these are key attributes to drive team performance. Transparency, due diligence and organized approach remains the thumb rules in her vertical.
When not working she loves to spend maximum of time with her daughter. She also likes to indulge into wellness and reading.
Publicly she also engages with DIPP/DPIIT, FICCI, TiE and IACC etc., platforms that are working on empowering start-ups, women entrepreneurs and business owners with innovative ideas who are looking for right guidance.
- Round table discussion on various issues relating to startups with DIPP/ DPIIT .
- Member, CII National committee on e-commerce.
- Member, FICCI Ladies Organization, TiE (The Indus Entrepreneurs), IACC (Indo American Chamber of Commerce).
- Nominated Member – Working Group, Committee for Capacity Building of CA Firms and Small &; Medium Practitioners, ICAI.
- Faculty – GMCS – ICAI for qualified CAs – Time and Stress Management, Art of Public Speaking, Effective Communication, Professional Etiquettes.
- Master class of Social Accounting and Audit from SAN, UK, Master class by EY on IND AS, Financial Modelling and Business Valuation.
- Completed GRI Certified Training Course based on G4 reporting guidelines.
- TiE Emerging Entrepreneurs – “Understanding Finance & Key Elements”.